Just 8 incredible facts that will change how you think about water.
1. Weight lost immediately after working out? It's lost water (sweat), not fat burned.
2. The water on earth today has existed on earth for millions of years. Yes, that means you're drinking the same water as Cleopatra! (source)
3. The average person in the US uses 80-100 gallons per day, mostly from flushing the toilet. (source)
4. In the United States, we pay more for a gallon of bottled water (over $7.00) than a gallon of gasoline. (source)
5. One gallon of bottled water takes 5-11 gallons to produce. (source)
6. Only 1% of the world's water is drinkable. (source)
7. There is a water reservoir floating in space that contains 140 trillion times the amount of water on earth. (source)
8. Studies have found living near water can make you calmer, happier person. Plus, it can get your creativity flowing! (source)
no comments yet
Be the first to comment below.