by Emma Kesler, Online Marketing Manager and resident mixologist
The whiskey ginger is a classic – I love the spicy nip from the ginger, and the warming roundness of the rye. It’s a cold cocktail, but can still be enjoyed in winter weather.
Our version with Nuun Vitamins also significantly reduces the sugar content, as we get to eschew ginger beer or ginger ale for sparkling water and a Nuun tablet. So you get to sip away, guilt-free!
- ½ tablet Nuun Vitamins Ginger Lemonade
- 4 oz sparkling water
- 1.5 oz rye whiskey
- orange peel garnish (optional)
- In separate glass, dissolve ½ tablet of Nuun Vitamins in sparkling water. Set aside.
- Fill a highball glass with ice cubes.
- Pour in rye whiskey, and top with Nuun mixture.
If desired, garnish with orange peel strip. It's that simple! Cheers, and enjoy!
POSTED IN Nuuntini
we bet adding rosemary would be delicious!
I make a drink similar to this but instead of orange peel, I use stem of rosemary. I’m curious how this one will taste with Rosemary? Will need to order the ginger lemonade nuun!