Marketing Operations Coordinator
Location: Seattle, WA
Reports to: Marketing Project Manager
Nuun Hydration is looking for a Marketing Operations Coordinator to help us spread the #nuunlove and join our marketing team. This role will be responsible for supporting both the brand and field marketing teams through ongoing communication and management of vendors, printers, partners, and procurement (for marketing materials). Core to success in this role is the ability to follow and improve processes, to prioritize and manage projects simultaneously, and attention to quality and detail. An affinity for the brand is important, as the Marketing Operations Coordinator will be responsible for the quality or printed materials and branded items. The ability to use operations software is required (though prior experience with it is not).
- Project management and execution for the production of branded materials, including sourcing, ordering, tracking and ensuring delivery and quality.
- Source branded merchandise (i.e. bottles, wearables, event material) and marketing collateral (i.e. displays, booth content, shelf talkers) programs.
- Partner with marketing team (HQ marketing and field marketing) to understand requirements/specs of all projects.
- Partner with project manager to build comprehensive project timelines.
- Proactively communicate to key stakeholders throughout production or procurement process with schedule, delivery details, and updates along the way.
- Secure budget approval in advance of order and manage projects to stay within budget (when applicable).
- For inventory items, work with operations to get items set up, inventoried, and ready for fulfillment and/or webstore.
- Maintain inventory records for all marketing-related inventory items. Track ordering trends, set minimums, and place reorders to guarantee inventory levels.
- Identify the best vendors for project and company needs, and build and maintain relationships with them. When necessary, get multiple bids and find new vendors.
- Manage processes and tools (Netsuite and internal), and work to improve ongoing efficiency and effectiveness of both.
- Manage the assignment and tracking of promotional codes. Provide quarterly reports to stakeholders on code use.
- Order and track product for marketing and field marketing teams, including events, partnerships, social media, and other.
- Other marketing operations functions as identified and needed by the team.
Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree
- One to three years of relevant work experience
- Relocation will not be provided
- Project and process management – formal certifications are not necessary, but ability to manage both are critical
- Experience with or exposure to print production
- Vendor management experience
- Strong cross functional partnership skills including excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage many projects simultaneously
- Passion to learn and accept responsibility
- Experience with netsuite erp is a plus
Please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.