by emma kesler, online marketing manager and resident mixologist
The days are getting hotter, and the runs are getting sweatier. We tested out the perfect spiked nuun smoothie to help you cool down, and replenish electrolytes at the same time. Sweet, creamy, nostalgic, boozy, AND hydrating. Does it get much better?
- 1 tablet Nuun Electrolytes in Orange
- 1-2 oz water
- 1 oz rum
- 2 oz cream
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Drop Nuun tablet into the water to start the dissolve process. Let stand for 1-2 minutes.
- In blender pitcher, combine rum, cream, vanilla, and ice. Add nuun mixture.
- Blend until smooth, adding more ice if a thicker texture is desired.
- Serve immediately. Garnish with whipped cream or spiral of orange peel.
The Nuun creamsicle can also be made without rum, for a delicious and creamy dose of nostalgia!
no comments yet
Be the first to comment below.