by laura braziel, customer service guru
hi nuuniverse! I'm filling in for Emma this month and sharing my favorite nuuntini recipe! what better way to celebrate the summer than a ‘cheers’ with friends? get your next party electrolit with these easy-to-make nuun jello shots!
- 1 ½ cups of water (divided)
- ½ cup of vodka
- 5 tabs of your favorite flavor of nuun (we used grape, but any flavor will work!)
- 1 ½ packs of unflavored gelatin (roughly 3.5 teaspoons)
*makes 12 shots
- Put 1 cup of water into a pot and heat until boiling
- While the water is heating, mix ½ cup of cool water and ½ cup of vodka in a glass and drop in 5 nuun tabs to dissolve
- Once water has come to a boil, dissolve 1 ½ packs of unflavored gelatin. Stir until dissolved.
- Once dissolved, add the nuun mixture to the gelatin mixture and stir.
- Pour the liquid into single serve cups. (bonus points if they're compostable!)
- Place in the fridge for at least 2 hours to solidify.
no comments yet
Be the first to comment below.