by emma kesler & cody mcpherson
summer is in full swing and we at nuun HQ are celebrating the extra rays with this white wine nuun-gria! seriously folks, the flavors of watermelon and pineapple, along with lemon lime nuun, pack the perfect punch in this breezy cocktail. kick up your feet, cool off and replenish those key electrolytes. drink it up!
- 12 oz sparkling water
- 1.5 nuun electrolyte tablets (any flavor! we used lemon lime.)
- 1 bottle white wine (we used moscato.)
- 4 oz brandy
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 2 cups watermelon, cubed & chilled
- 2 cups pineapple, cubed & chilled
- a couple of mint sprigs/leafs
- in a large glass or container, drop the nuun tablets into the sparkling water. set aside, and allow to dissolve.
- pour the white wine & brandy into a pitcher or bowl. Add most of the sliced fruits.
- to serve, place the remaining fruit and some ice into glasses. pour in sangria mixture to 1 inch below the rim of the glass. top off with sparkling-nuun mixture, and garnish with a mint sprig.
Grab a few friends and enjoy! (serves 4-6)
recipe inspired by what the fork gluten free food blog
POSTED IN Nuuntini
no comments yet
Be the first to comment below.