Have you ever wondered what sunshine in a glass tastes like? Look no further than our latest Nuun influenced cocktail: The Orange Nuunarita!
This tasty spin on a classic margarita is a great way to treat yourself and replenish after a tough, hot workout. They are simple to make one by one, but also a great treat to make in bulk and serve from a pitcher when entertaining.
Your guests (and taste buds) will thank you!
- If salting the rim of your glasses (bonus sodium electrolytes!), run a wedge of lime around each glass and dip into a thick grained salt.
- Combine the following in a cocktail shaker:
- 2.5 oz of your tequila of choice
- 1.5 oz of triple sec
- 3 oz of water + 1 Orange Nuun Electrolytes tab
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- Shake well and pour over ice.
In a pinch, 1oz of double strength Lemon Lime Nuun Electrolytes makes a great substitution for lime juice!
no comments yet
Be the first to comment below.