Hello, my name is Mary. I am a mother of two beautiful girls, wife, daughter, sister, athlete, author and proud member of Team USA age group Duathlon team.
As a child I was a dancer, but was injured in a car accident at 27 and suffered severe spinal injuries. I challenged myself to get healthy again and regained all mobility. At age 38, I started walking, then running, cycling, learned to swim (age 39) and completed my first half ironman triathlon (age 40) & full Ironman (age 41.) Never too late to try something new. Now I race Duathlon and regularly practice yoga. Being active makes me a better person, mother and wife. I love that I get to feel "strong" each and every day! My passion is helping others reach learn to Live Their best lives. I guide them to achieve their dreams as a Certified Nutrition Health and Fitness Coach and certified yoga teacher. I am honored to be a part of so many journeys.
In April 2015 I published my first book "BREATH BELIEVE BECOME - Live your Best Life Now".
- Member of Team USA at ITU Duathlon Age Group World Championships, Aviles, Spain, 2016
- Member of Team USA at ITU Duathlon Age Group World Championships, Adelaide, Austraila, 2015
Duathlon National Championships, St. Paul, MN, 7th place, 2015
- Member of Team USA at ITU Duathlon Age Group World Championships, Pontevedra, Spain, 22nd place, 2014
- Completed Ironman Canada 140.6 Triathlon, 2013
- Completed Ironman Lake Stevens 70.3 Triathlon, 2012
- Registered Yoga Alliance 200hr Yoga Teacher
- Completed 2 full marathons and several half marathons, Ragnar Relay - NW Passage, WA
- Named "Transformation World Champion" by Bill Phillips (author of 'Body For Life' & 'Transformation',) 2011