by emma kesler, online marketing manager and resident mixologist
The best part of a margarita is the fresh, crisp flavors that tempered by sweetness. This simple twist on a Nuunarita adds some vitamins and a touch of electrolytes, for a nourishing and invigorating cocktail.
- 1 tablet Nuun vitamins Tangerine lime
- 6-8 oz water
- 2 oz tequila
- Sea salt (optional)
- Lime wedge (optional)
- In a separate glass, drop Nuun Vitamins tablet in water. Allow to dissolve completely.
- If desired, rim your serving glass with sea salt. Put some salt into a small, shallow dish. Rub a lime wedge around the outer rim of the serving glass, then dip rim in the salt.
- Pour Nuun Vitamins and tequila into a shaker filled with ice. Shake until chilled, or about15 seconds.
- Strain into your serving glass over fresh ice.
- If desired, garnish with lime wedge.
It's that easy! And what better way to celebrate Cinco de Mayo. Cheers!
no comments yet
Be the first to comment below.