We're excited to announce that we are the official hydration sponsor of The Hot Chocolate Race Series in 2016! We've always loved running Hot Chocolate Seattle, so with a little help from Team Nuun, we thought we'd share 10 reasons why you should run a Hot Chocolate 15k too!
- Chocolate! You get the best finish line chocolate fondue at the finish along with hot chocolate too! (if that's not enough of a reason, keep reading)
- The distance is doable for most people, not too long but not too short. If the 15k sounds daunting, there's often a 5k option as well.
- Swag on swag on swag. Hot Chocolate always brings their a-game: hats, the best quality drawstring bags you'll find at a race, a jacket, and a mug.
And don't forget our special edition Hot Chocolate bottle!
- The 15k runners receive a medal that looks like a candy bar! The medals are designed to incorporate not only a bar of chocolate but your local city as well.
- The course is a mini-party and really fun to do with friends. Along the course, you'll find the usual aid stations (complete with Nuun) but also chocolate!
- The race gear shop has some cool stuff. Who doesn’t want a hat or shirt that says “will run for chocolate”?
- The race is very well organized. From pack pick-up, to the volunteers on course, to the finish line party, everything goes smoothly and is a lot of fun.
- Tired of paying an arm and a leg for your race photos? Hot chocolate provides all runners with free race photos, video and runner tracking!
- Did we mention the chocolate?!!