8 Mind Blowing Facts About Water
Just 8 incredible facts that will change how you think about water.
- Weight lost immediately after working out? It's lost water (sweat), not fat burned.
- The water on earth today has existed on earth for millions of years. Yes, that means you're drinking the same water as Cleopatra! (source)
- The average person in the us uses 80-100 gallons per day, mostly from flushing the toilet. (source)
- In the united states, we pay more for a gallon of bottled water (over $7.00) than a gallon of gasoline. (source)
- One gallon of bottled water takes 5-11 gallons to produce. (source)
- Only 1% of the world's water is drinkable. (source)
- There is a water reservoir floating in space that contains 140 trillion times the amount of water on earth. (source)
- Studies have found living near water can make you calmer, happier person. Plus, it can get your creativity flowing! (source)