By Emma Kesler,
online marketing manager & resident mixologist
This month’s nuuntini recipe is as simple as can be.
The classic whiskey sour contains lemon juice, lime juice, simple syrup, and whiskey. We’ve substituted Nuun Lemon Lime for the fruit juices, and since Nuun is naturally sweet, we can skip all the added sugar as well! All you’ll need to do for this tasty nuuntini is brew up some extra-strength Nuun, and add a shot of whiskey.
- 1 tab Nuun Active Lemon Lime
- 6 oz water
- 1.5 oz whiskey
Building Your Nuuntini
- Drop Nuun Active Lemon Lime tablet into 6 oz of water. Allow to dissolve.
- Pour Nuun mixture and whiskey into a shaker with ice. Shake for 30 seconds.
- Strain into a glass with more ice.
- If desired, garnish with a maraschino cherry. (we opted to skip the cherry and the artificial additives.)
That's it! Kick back, relax, and enjoy!
no comments yet
Be the first to comment below.