by emma kesler,
online marketing manager & resident mixologist
We’re throwing it back to an oldie but a goodie: The Nuunarita. A classic way to deliver a little rehydration/dehydration, and simple to make. I was in the mood for Strawberry Lemonade Nuun for this margarita, but feel free to mix it up and use your favorite flavor! I recommend Watermelon, Fresh Lime, or Blueberry Pomegranate Nuun!
- 2 oz teguila
- 1/2 oz triple sec
- 4 oz water
- 1 tablet Nuun Active Strawberry Lemonade (or your favorite flavor)
- Drop tablet of nuun into 4 oz of water. Set aside and allow to dissolve.
- Put salt in a shallow dish. Cut a lime wedge, and run it around the rim of your serving glass. Dip the glass into the salt until rim is coated. Fill glass with ice and set aside.
- In shaker, combine tequila, triple sec, and nuun mixture. Shake well.
- Pour over ice, and add a lime wedge for garnish if you’re feeling fancy!
What's your favorite nuun cocktail? tell us in the comments and maybe we'll feature it here!
no comments yet
Be the first to comment below.